My change management work
Organisations fascinate me - all the more so since I no longer work within one in a conventional way.
Why so many fail to work as they should, and the unhelpful practices people within them never fail to amaze and disappoint me.
In 1992 I wrote '50 signs of an unhealthy organisation', followed a short while after by '50 more signs', to share my frustrations with the obstacles and problems so many place in front of getting things done well.
I spend a lot of time researching, reading up upon, and producing learning material around organisational issues.
It has developed an enduring interest in the factors that make organisations work as they do - leading me into leadership, customer service, and the positive management of redundancy for instance.
I love to work at the top of an organisation, with the people in a position to steer direction, and get a real sense of achievement when I see at least a little positive movement. Do take a look at some recent work
You may be interested in:
- My 200 article bibliography on change management and organisation development
- 160 power point slides on change management and empowerment
- 833 videos on a USB, including 275 on change and organisational issues
- Book summaries on key organisational texts
- The extensive work I have done around the positive management of redundancy
- Hiring me by the hour to research or to support you using my 34 years of expertise